The role: Reporting & Planning Manager, Poker Marketing
We are looking for a Reporting & Planning Manager to join our Poker Marketing team based in our Malta office.
Why we need you :
You will be responsible for the departments planning tracking and reporting requirements. You will be accountable for forward planning; ensuring the teams activities are coordinated and aligned towards departmental goals including KPIs and budgets tracking.
- You will be responsible to regularly collate, review and accurately record top level activity plans, key milestones upcoming and budgetary estimations, communicating to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Act as the gatekeeper for all matters relating to Poker Marketing spend, identifying and calling out anomalies or over-budgeted / under-budgeted initiatives.
- Facilitate the forecasting process providing stakeholders with accurate and comprehensive information to enable decision making.
- Manage, oversee and collate all reporting and analysis requirements for the team to deliver high quality, frequent and relevant updates to business stakeholders.
- Coordination of team activities to facilitate forward momentum and enable alignment towards departmental goals.
- Monitor the progress and conclusions of BI analysis ensuring results feed into decision making and business updates.
- Identify planning and budget gaps and inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements and corrective action to stakeholders.
- Ensure all assigned and innovated projects are managed, documented and executed to a high quality, managing stakeholder requirements effectively.
- Continue to develop and evolve campaign level reporting, looking for ways to optimise and automate delivery of data at the appropriate frequency, removing manual tasks and/or duplication.
- Work with Finance and Business Intelligence teams to bridge gaps in outputs of data, working with the relevant people to implement.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing improvements to automate manual tasks which increase the speed of processing as well as accuracy. Working within existing and developing infrastructures to implement productive changes.
Who are we looking for:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills; ability to transform, analyse and present data for use in decision making.
- Strong financial knowledge; ability to track, forecast and reconcile marketing spend.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail and a focus on accuracy.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time appropriately while under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and to work alone with little or no supervision.
- Willingness to learn and proactive in sourcing relevant knowledge to self-solve.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Gaming industry.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy.
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.