The role: Research Analyst
We are looking for a Research Analyst to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Leeds service office.
Are you our next star player?
As we continue to create our Marketing Centre of Excellence in Leeds, we’re looking for individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. You will become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
Why we need you:
Working in our Consumer and Market Understanding function you’ll be delivering in depth customer analysis and competitor intelligence to support the businesses commercial performance and competitive position within the i-gaming industry.
As a Research Analyst you would be responsible for bringing insight and intelligence to life within The Flutter International business. You will be the champion of our customers, both existing and potential, ensuring that the business uses the latest cutting-edge research methodologies and listening tools in place.
You will provide research and market intelligence to colleagues across Flutter International, building relationships with teams to ensure that the products and services we offer customers are the best in the industry. The research you deliver will be used to inform decision making and ensure that the customer remains at the heart of that decision making process.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a Research Analyst to join a growing team at Flutter – this role is well suited to a person who would like to be hands on with data but also enjoys communicating with both staff and customers across the world. This is an integrated role so you will be working on both in-house quantitative and qualitative research projects as well as working with our partner agencies to deliver the voice of the customer at Flutter.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Confidence using data – this role will require you to use excel to analyse and present quantitative data (some experience with SPSS or other statistical packages would be of benefit but not essential)
- Strong communication skills communicator – both written and verbal communication skills are required to speak to our customers and gather feedback from them either via written surveys or content or directly as part of interviews and focus groups
- Excellent customer service mindset – we have a range of diverse stakeholders in the business who we serve insight to, as part of this role you will be required to work with others across the business to deliver insight to them, keep them up to date with project timescales and be responsive to any questions they have
- Strong presentation skills – ability to produce reports from data sources to communicate the findings to our stakeholders and present findings to teams in meetings
- Awareness of research methodologies/techniques – both quantitative and qualitative research is conducted in-house, you will deliver full projects from taking briefs from stakeholders, designing research surveys, polls, or discussion guides, analysing customer feedback and producing reports of findings for stakeholders
- Familiarity with the i-gaming/gambling industry (experience of the industry would be of benefit but not essential)
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.