The role: Responsible Gaming Analyst
We are looking for a Responsible Gaming Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Business Intelligence team in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
“We are passionate about delivering critical business insights and strive to push the boundaries of our understanding through innovation. Within our team, you will be supported to progress your talents and develop your skills in cutting-edge analytics to promote the health of our business” James Reimer, Senior Manger Regulatory Analytics
Why we need you:
Within Data and Analytics, the Analytics Solutions team is going to lead in the area of Risk and Regulatory Analytics. We are looking for a team member to be the first point of contact and analytical partner for our Responsible Gaming stakeholders. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Risk Analytics, in a growing team of Regulatory and AML analysts, and you will be working closely with data scientists and other members of Data and Analytics.
- Be the analytical partner for Responsible Gaming stakeholders, informing them and discussing actions when required
- Provide regular or ad-hoc analyses, and deliver actionable insights, with ability to cater for different audiences
- Work closely with other departments to deliver industry-leading results in Responsible Gaming
Who we’re looking for:
- Understanding of gaming business model
- Degree in quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or relevant industry experience
- Experience with large datasets and analysis tools (Python, R, KNIME, or equivalent) and fluency in SQL
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to problems (e.g. hypothesis testing, causal impact, regression analysis, time series analysis, or similar)
- Ability to present and explain results of your analyses
The following would be a plus:
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry
- Knowledge of social responsibilities dynamics
- Understanding of player segments and betting behavior
Whats in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.