We are looking for an experienced Risk and Compliance Specialist to join our growing Information Security team within the International Division of Flutter Entertainment PLC. Flutter owns and operates a series of world-renowned sports betting, online casino, and poker brands. These include PokerStars, Sky Bet, Betfair, Paddy Power, Fanduel and Sportsbet. This role is focused on our International division and specifically the PokerStars Poker, Casino, and Sports Betting brands.
Our tech teams can work remotely within country, however occasionally you’ll need to come to the office when necessary. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is crucial for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
The Information Security Team within International is on a journey to increase its capability and maturity. To do this, we need to evolve how the team works whilst also initiating and tracking several key programmes of work. These programmes of work include the expansion of an existing ISMS across all brands and locations; the introduction of new DLP and Identity and Access Management capabilities and a Secure SDLC project. The information security function exists to ensure that the products we build for our players are secure and to protect all the sensitive information assets that we hold. We also ensure security across our corporate IT infrastructure, which includes managing and operating enterprise systems and infrastructure for our own needs. Working in a regulated environment the Governance, Risk and Compliance function within Information Security plays a vital part in assuring Information Security and Technology controls are documented and are operating in compliance with both internal and external requirements.
Who we’re looking for:
Your role will be to ensure we maintain compliance with PCI DSS requirements, regulatory requirements and an ISO 27001 certified ISMS. You will be responsible for supporting and managing both internal governance audits as well as external compliance audits. You will manage the delivery of regulatory audits, highlighting any potential challenges in advance to avoid compliance issues.
You will play a huge part in our small but growing Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance team. You will have a focus on Compliance and Audit activities but also a good grounding in well-known industry standards such as ISO 27001/2, NIST and CIS. Experience of Risk Management and Third Party Assurance would be beneficial.
Your skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a technical/information security compliance and audit-related role.
- Proven experience of working in a highly regulated industry.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to achieve results, you will need excellent relationship building skills.
- You will have experience of managing and driving assurance and compliance reviews, audits and all aspects of Technology and IT security compliance.
- You will have experience of working with Information Security Management Systems and delivery of Information Security audits.
- A record of delivery and managing change.
- Investigating breaches of information security controls, providing recommendations on resolution and future preventative and improvement actions.
- Communicating information security aspects to the business, partners and suppliers, and supporting provision of security advice at all levels of the enterprise.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Information Security compliance processes.
- Familiarity with IT and Information Security standards (NIST, ISO27001, CIS benchmarks etc).
- Knowledge and experience of security principles, technologies, and frameworks.
- A great teammate who is willing to share knowledge and train colleagues, who is approachable and willing to assist.
- Good time management and self-motivated.
- Driven to continuously improve areas of responsibility.
- A formal qualification such as CRISC, CISA, CISSP are desirable.
- Experience working within the gambling industry and experience of gambling regulatory requirements is an advantage.
You’re a problem solver, crafting usable and repeatable compliance processes and solutions. You’re a team player and happy to take ownership and responsibility. You have a natural ability when working across teams and functions to persuade and influence others. You have a desire to deliver results. You’re a strong communicator who can build successful stakeholder relationships with business owners and product teams, project managers, IT teams, Legal and Compliance and Risk functions. You enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal culture. You thrive in a fast-paced, outcome driven organisation.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- other benefits are also on offer based on your location
About the group:
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.