The role: RPA Maintenance & Optimisation Analyst
We are looking for a Maintenance & Optimisation Analyst to join our Process Automation & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Are you our next star player?
The Maintenance & Optimisation Analyst role will play a significant part in our groundbreaking Intelligent Process Automation portfolio of work within PokerStars & other businesses across the international division of Flutter Entertainment. The aim of our function is to use RPA & NLP to tackle problems and improve customer & employee experiences.
The Maintenance and Optimisation team is responsible for ensuring the smooth deployment & running of automations. These automations are crafted primarily using RPA (UiPath) technology. This involves QA, proactive & reactive maintenance of deployed processes, performance monitoring and reporting on key metrics.
Much of the above serves to optimise our automations. However, it doesn’t stop there. We not only want to optimise processes from a low-level technical perspective, but also our ways of working when it comes to solution design, resource allocation and reducing repetition through scalable reusable components. The effective management of these areas is another key responsibility of this team.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
We are looking for inquisitive, hard-working and creative people, who are passionate about automation and want to help drive transformation through automation technology. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Resolving raised issues in a timely manner according to best practices.
- Helping to define & optimise the group’s approach to automation technologies and ensuring this is reflected in our best practice documentation.
- Measuring the performance of deployed automations and creating relevant reporting outputs.
- Coordinating resource allocation and making informed changes to our infrastructure where appropriate.
- Generating accurate reporting on utilization.
- Handling our reusable component libraries.
- Performing QA checks pre release on all automations sent through the agreed submission process.
- Implementing process improvements according to change request/proactive improvement backlog.
- Working on a wide variety of exciting automations projects and developing a diverse set of skills relevant to each. From process automation, chatbots & API integrations to other technologies.
- Can work cooperatively with others across the organization to get things done.
- Ability to establish relationships & work closely with the relevant IT and product teams to ensure external stakeholders are aware of what’s happening with our automation strategy and to ensure that we are aligned to overall group strategy.
- An intuitive and attentive approach to problem-solving: We like to solve things right the first time with well thought out solutions.
- A customer obsessed attitude. Someone who can deliver high quality work that’s driven by a focus on how we can improve our customers experience.
- Ability to seek to improve, optimise and evolve current working practices to drive efficiency and quality.
- Nimble Learning – is agile and flexible. Learns quickly when faced with new challenges.
- Communicates Effectively, develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Some of the below requirements are desirable but not a must:
- Certifications in UiPath.
- Knowledge in vb.net (C#) or similar programming languages is a plus.
- Experience with HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Redshift and relevant analytics tools will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following an asset but not required: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, PEGA/OpenSpan, or other RPA toolsets.
- Experience with managing resources in an automation/infrastructure context.
- Familiar with connecting to web API’s, especially using UiPath or other RPA technologies.
- 1+ years experience in an RPA development role
- Relevant degree qualification – with Computer Science and Software Engineering at an advantage
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 15 days paid annual leave and 12 days casual leave
- Annual allowance for health and dental services
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.