We are looking for a Maintenance & Optimisation Lead to join our team in Leeds, UK.
The Maintenance & Optimisation Lead will sit within the Process Automation & Innovation function which is apart of the Customer & Product org. The role will play a significant part in our groundbreaking Intelligent Process Automation portfolio of work within PokerStars & other businesses across the international division of Flutter Entertainment. The aim of our function is to use Process Automation Technologies (e.g. RPA, NLP etc) to solve problems and improve customer & employee experiences.
This role will be responsible for the management, stability and scalability of all automations across the division and will be specifically focused on quality of automation builds, the stability of processes and ensuring we optimise our licence usage.
The Maintenance and Optimisation Lead will influence and assist the team, using their drive and determination to resolve issues at pace and maintain our RPA solutions to ensure business continuity and value. The successful candidate will also handle and prioritise a roadmap for all changes needed to our existing automations.
The right candidate will have previous experience in delivering a portfolio of work by driving the creation, planning and execution and closure of results agreed with the key stakeholders. The role will also encompass management of a team of Junior RPA Developers and their personal development.
- Ensure that we are meeting agreed SLAs on all issues that may affect the automations in production.
- Maintain a relationship with our Infrastructure and Network teams to ensure business continuity and that any issues out of the teams’ remit are raised and supervised accordingly.
- Lead all upgrades of our tools and infrastructure, working with the delivery teams and technical teams to ensure smooth upgrades with minimal to no downtime.
- Manage the prioritisation, execution, monitoring and controlling of all change requests using an agile methodology.
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews for change requests to see opportunities where automation can continue to drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Ensure all processes are reviewed by the team and pass Quality Assurance before anything is pushed to our production environment by the Delivery squads.
- Work closely with the Delivery Managers to ensure a smooth path to production for all automations and that all processes are QA’d within the agreed SLA. Feedback failures to the Delivery Managers to ensure best practices are being adhered to.
- Communicate openly and optimally with Management and Senior Leadership on progress, risks and critical metrics.
- Provide day to day management of the Maintenance and Optimisation team including setting goals & carrying out regular performance management reviews.
- Report and present upon the performance and progress of the team and it’s throughout breakthroughs.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Automation Delivery and other Delivery Leads to ensure lessons learnt and problem statements are shared, feed into discussions on standard methodologies to help mitigate future issues by being proactive.
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent understanding of UiPath and proficient in building out sophisticated automations.
- Possess excellent analysis & design skills with a track record of identifying & implementing solutions that contribute.
- Tight-knit teamwork is crucial with heightened influencing and organisational skills, able to work cross-functionally within a global business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal with a demonstrated ability to communicate at different levels.
- Team Management; can influence and manage a team to deliver strong scalable solutions at pace.
- Adaptability to new technologies.
- Change Management Experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Partner Management.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.