The role: Robotics Process Automation Manager
We are looking for an RPA Manager to join our team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player
The role of the RPA Manager will play a key role in the delivery of our RPA portfolio. The role sits within the Customer Excellence team within our Customer Function. The role will be responsible for the day to day management of one of our RPA delivery teams made up of Business Analysts & RPA Developers and also be required to support with reviewing processes & documenting requirements for the team alongside support the RPA Delivery Manager.
With this, the successful candidate will rely on previous experience in delivering a portfolio of work by driving the creation, planning, execution and closure of deliverables agreed with the portfolios key stakeholders from both within and external to the Customer Function.
Who we’re looking for:
- Guide new ideas through our Ideation and Design process to ensure they are sufficiently defined to address the areas strategic goals and designed with the right stakeholder involvement. This ensures a solid foundation for future related deliverables.
- Collaborating with the relevant key stakeholders including the Delivery Manager to build out the roadmap for delivery.
- Input on best practice processes and tools to enable clear communication to the team and stakeholers.
- Manage the execution, monitoring and controlling of their workstream.
- Proactive risk management, by clearly documenting and delivering risk mitigation actions in place with relevant escalation as and when required.
- Internal stakeholder involvement to keep them apprised of progress and address their needs.
- Manage shifts in priorities from senior leadership by ensuring members remain agile enough to handle changes with minimal disruption to productivity
- Provide day to day management of the RPA team including setting goals & carrying out regular performance management reviews.
- Document learnings, establish a strong understanding of the cost, execution and benefit realisation of each of the solutions delivered within their team.
Skills and capabilities:
- Minimum of 3 year business analyst experience or equivalent expertise delivering a change project/portfolio of work.
- Possess first class analysis & design skills with a track record of identifying & implementing solutions that add measurable value
- Strong collaboration is essential with heightened influencing and organisational skills, able to work cross-functionally within a global, growing business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and all communication tools, critical for presentation purposes and sharing progress, risks and vision
- Experience in delivering Robotic Process Automation solutions.
The following credentials are a distinct advantage , but not essential for the role:
- Experience with UiPath Robotic Automation tool is advantageous
- Leading teams based across multiple locations
- Lean Six Sigma &/or Agile Scrum qualification, formal training & experience working within those frameworks.
- Past experience working within an Operations or Contact Centre environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience in developing and delivering Automated Solutions via Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.