The Role: Safer Gambling Specialist – French and English – Day Shift
We are looking for a SG Specialist to be part of our diverse team based in our office in Bulgaria.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
Reporting to the Safer Gambling Manager, you will review and assess player accounts based on internal alerts, along with issues escalated from other departments. You will possess a skill for recognizing subtle patterns of concerning activity and interacting with the customer to carry out a safer gambling assessment.
Why we need you?
Communicating with players with empathy and prioritizing their emotional wellbeing. Also, acting as one of the points of contact for other departments.
You will provide first-class customer service as well as assess and review safer gambling and user protection scenarios, including user verification.
Verifying and processing account funding documentation.
Proactive risk assessment in vulnerable customer cases by reviewing and processing RG alerts and reports.
Maintaining SG procedures and processes. Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of SG processes and systems.
Who we’re looking for:
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job.
All we ask is:
- Excellent online customer service & support skills;
- Knowledge of player behavior for casino, sports and poker;
- Strong investigation & judgement skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- As the Ideal Candidate, you will have:
- The following credentials are advantageous, but not crucial for the role:
- Previous Safer Gambling experience;
- Security/Verification knowledge (including but not limited to alert reviews, CDMS and document processing);
- Additional languages are an asset.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your Package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a 1000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastics classes, as well as dances
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together outstanding brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/Zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.