The role: Senior Automation Business Analyst
We are looking for an Senior Automation Business Analyst to join our team in Sofia.
Are you our next star player
The Operations Automation Senior Business Analyst role will play a significant part in our transformational RPA portfolio of work. The team will drive the programme through a mixture of redesign and building of new processes in the businesses chosen RPA tool. You will also be responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the portfolio, and realisation of the benefits.
Skills and Capabilities
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
• Discretionary annual performance bonus of up to 35% of your annual gross salary;
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
• 250 BGN Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
• 490 BGN for Home Office furniture;
• 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
• Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
• Every year, the Group provides the opportunity to participate in a very generous 3-year savings plan, with the possibility of buying stock at a discounted price and benefiting from the company’s good performance on the market;
• Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
• Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office;
• Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table;
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here