The Senior Automation Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for leading Operations Technology teams in their effort to automate tasks of Application Testing, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer with proven experience and strong analytical skills that, combined with domain and product knowledge, will guarantee the most efficient planning, development, and execution of automation tasks that cover QA, CI/CD, application code and resource management. You will have a track record of a high level performer and an active contributor to the team effort. As a Senior Automation Engineer you act as a mentor and provide guidance to less experienced staff members.
Why we need you:
• Lead QA and CI/CD automation activities for a group of teams
• Collaborate with DevOps in maintaining Jenkins jobs and CI/CD pipelines.
• Enhance test automation framework feature
• Perform or manage automated regression tests execution on a regular basis.
• Analyze automated test failures and escalate to respective development teams.
• Investigate software failures.
• Identify root cause of automated test failures.
• Gather testing requirements from QA analysts and product owners.
• Work closely with QA analysts and software developers.
• Maintain existing and develop new automation tools to support development process in areas of code and application resource management
• Attend daily stand-up meetings and be responsible for communicating all issues, status and progress
• Handle complex automation tasks efficiently.
• Analyze and provide POC for test automation related tools as required.
• Stayin on top of current innovations in QA and CI/CD areas
Who we are looking for:
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience in software development or test automation
• 3+ years of experience with at least one main programming language
• 3+ years hand-on experience with XSLT and related XML technologies and standards
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Experience with Source Version Control Systems (Git)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Task driven with excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, initiative and innovative thinking.
• Ability to manage complex tasks and deliver on time with minimal supervision
• Work independently without any supervision or as part of multiple teams
• Ability to effectively work on multiple tasks at the same time.
Nice to haves:
• Knowledge of testing methodologies.
• Experience with Selenium.
• Experience with Python.
• Experience using WinAppDriver for Windows application automation.
• Experience with Sikuli
• Experience with Rest API testing.
• Experience with performance tools (e.g. JMeter, Gatling).
• Experience with JIRA and Xray.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with BDD and Agile.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
– Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
– $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
– Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
– free snacks and catered lunch
– in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here