THE ROLE: Senior Automation QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team in Sofia!
You will be playing a key part in Flutter International’s expanding technology solutions and joining a dynamic, exciting delivery unit – International Sports.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
You will become part of the Global Sports & Trading Platform tribe where you will be designing and maintaining systems that strive to be the outstanding. If you enjoy working with code and are motivated by working in a creative environment that allows you to build software using the newest technologies, our role is crafted for you. The Sports Development QA Team is responsible for rolling out test strategies, working closely with product and software development teams as part of squads which are aligned to each of our business areas. This is an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced, high-profile, highly scalable online gaming environment.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
- You will need to estimate work effort and gather test requirements from QA analysts and developers so a keen ability to understand complex systems in order to devise complete and productive automated test scenarios is important.
- You will work closely with the development teams to develop automation test strategies for new features incorporating Sports, Poker, Casino and any new verticals.
- You will work with development engineers and business analysts to match requirements and you will seek to maintain high quality standards in our products through automation.
- Your feedback will be essential to the development and to the future direction of the product.
- You will be responsible for the frameworks, test cases and documentation related to the Automation testing of the product and act as a main point of contact for any Automation queries.
- You will be debugging and investigating software failures as well as identifying root cause of automated test failures.
- You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with initiative and innovative thinking.
- You will need to complete tasks on time according to release schedules so a track record of shipping software products and experience with the complete software development life cycle is required.
- You will be able to juggle multiple project priorities at the same time.
- You will need to be able to provide the test automation framework with enhancements and new features.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
As a perfect candidate, you should be able to lead the design, development, and implementation of an automation testing framework. Build and maintain automated functional and regression tests. You’ll look after identifying and providing solutions for gaps in automation test coverage and work with the team to automate the execution of the acceptance tests. We would expect you to collaborate with the DevOps and Development team on the next phase of our CI/CD journey. You’ll also evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help deliver high-quality features faster. And overall you are really passionate about quality and testing frameworks, tools and practices.
- Experience with WEB (UI), Web services (RestAPIs), NF/Performance Testing.
- Solid grasp of QA workflows, automation best practices, and agile methodologies (deep understanding of SDLC and STLC)
- Proven knowledge in JAVA, Git, Selenium, Rest-Assured, Gradle/Maven, Junit5 / TestNG, Spring. Any other knowledge in relation to programming will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux, Docker and DBs (SQL).
- You know how to analytically examine bug reports, prioritise vital tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes.
- Proven industry experience in automation testing a variety of applications.
- Full suite of device testing including mobile automation with an understanding of the underlying back-end server architecture/infrastructure.
- Experienced developing automated tests incorporating tools such (i.e. Selenium, JIRA, XRay, Browserstack, BDD, Junit / TestNG, Appium and /or others).
- Outstanding troubleshooting and logical analysis capabilities.
- Previous scripting/development experience in any programming language
- Knowledge in the gaming industry (sports booking, poker, casino).
- Knowledge and experience in Python, Kotlin, JS or other programming languages is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in NF/Performance testing with Gatling, Jmeter or other tools.
- Deep understanding of Networking (TCP/IP Stack).
- Knowledge and experience with AWS, Kafka, k8s.
- You’re able to use your problem-solving skills to find bugs and create fixes for them.
- You have good interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and can create written reports showing errors and testing plans.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- External learning support of up to 4,536BGN or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview. And if that goes well, we’ll invite you to a second Zoom interview
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.