The Senior Automation Test Developer role is an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for helping Payments And Licensing team in their effort to automate tasks of Application Testing, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for an Senior Automation Test Developer with proven experience with Python and strong analytical skills that, combined with domain and product knowledge, will guarantee the most efficient planning, development, and execution of automation tasks that cover QA, CI/CD, application code and resource management. You will have a track record of a high level performer and an active contributor to the team effort.
Why we need you:
- Develop and maintain automation tests.
- Execute automated regression tests on a regular basis.
- Analyze automated test failures and escalate to respective development teams.
- Debug and investigate software failures.
- Identify root cause of automated test failures.
- Gather testing requirements from QA analysts and product owners.
- Work closely with QA analysts and software developers.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings and be responsible for communicating all issues, status and progress
- Perform multiple tasks at the same time
Who we are looking for:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Python Experience is a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Task driven with a great attitude and excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, initiative and innovative thinking.
- Experience with Source Version Control Systems (Git)
- Ability to work multiple tasks at the same time.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience with JIRA and Xray.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with BDD.
- Experience with TestNG
- Experience with Appium
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.