We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our Mobile team in Sofia.
Are you our next star player?
As Senior Business Systems Analyst you will work cross-functionally with Product Owners and other BSAs to analyse new features and resolve how these features impact the mobile products. When undergoing analysis, it should contain functional requirements and highlight the dependencies on other systems and services. You will be able to clearly communicate to our Development and QA teams your findings.
Why we need you
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst your responsibilities will cover:
- Preparing requirements for Mobile Engineering team with clear and functional and system specifications.
- Highlight and coordinate the delivery of external dependencies
- Assist the engineering teams by removing blockers resulting from unclear requirements or external dependencies.
- Research existing processes and find opportunities for improvement, reducing complexity and enabling agility.
- Engaging with other areas of the business to ensure backlogs are well defined and prioritized.
- Preparing Reports for management to support decision making.
- Support the team with analysing the impacts of incidents reported from incident management team.
Who we`re looking for
- Minimum of 5 years’ meaningful professional experience in a similar role.
- Experience is working in Agile environment and ability to break down large projects into small result components.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with geographically distributed teams.
- Ability to interact and communicate optimally with both technical and business partners.
- Degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Demonstrable understanding of mobile platforms (iOS/Android)
- Familiarity with the online gaming industry
- Passion for online gaming is a huge plus
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together outstanding brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately balanced way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.