We are looking for a Senior C++ Game Developer to join our StarsPlay team in Sofia.
This role follows a hybrid or remote approach to working. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
The StarsPlay Team develops Free to Play Social Casino Games, and as a member of our team your focus will be ensuring that our products meet the highest level of quality. We are a team of 15 young, friendly and passionate people who love playing games, developing quality software and eating burgers.
Why we need you
• Development of social casino mobile games
• Work with product managers and stakeholders to review specifications and acceptance criteria
• Proactively provide updates and report on all development activities in a timely manner
• Oversee development plans and specifications creation in-line with product and tech strategies
• Assist and mentor other team members in resolving technical issues
Who we’re looking for
• Extensive proven experience of C++ development
• Understanding of key design principles
• Knowledge in UI/UX design
• Proficiency with Git
• Experience in debugging and problem solving in complex projects
• Experience in cross platform development would be highly advantageous
• Flexible attitude towards constantly changing project priorities whilst development activities are in flight
• Problem solver
• Result focused
• Good team player
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
• Discretionary annual performance bonus
• 25 days annual leave
• Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• Personal life insurance and disability coverage
• A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
• External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
• Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
• A sports’ card membership valid across the country
• In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
• Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
• Monthly lunch and travel allowance
• Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.