The role: Senior Campaign Manager
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and ambitious Senior Campaign Manager to join our Strategy and Planning team, based in our Leeds office.
Are you our next ‘star’ player?
As part of the newly formed Flutter International Division, part of the largest gaming company in the world, the PokerStars Marketing team is gearing up for a period of rapid expansion to fulfil its plan and vision to become one of the world’s leading gaming brands. Marketing will be the core driver over the next 5 years and the Campaign Strategy and Planning team will play a key role in our success.
Why do we need you?
Our Campaigns team are the heartbeat of the entire marketing department, bringing business strategy to life for our players. They are a visible interpretation of best-in-class marketing and play a pivotal part in ensuring our briefs are interpreted correctly by all stakeholders and execution is delivered to the highest of standards.
Our Senior Campaign Managers take responsibility for Global campaign briefs, leading the development and delivery of robust 360 campaign plans that work across markets and hit business objectives. This role orchestrates each brief from inception and planning, through to execution and delivery, engaging stakeholders at every stage and ensuring teams are brought together to achieve shared sets of goals.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience of working with a broad range of marketing disciplines and can apply this knowledge to gain trust and advocacy from across the organisation and in turn build great working relationships to deliver exceptional work.
Leading several campaign projects at any one time, the right candidate can interpret and improve briefs and, where needed, can comfortably hold different departments to account, ensuring we deliver effectively against all business objectives.
Specific skills and experience we’d expect to see in the right candidate:
- Strong communication skills. You will be able to influence, improve and ultimately articulate plans in a compelling and inspiring way to those around you, often at a senior level.
- A skilled relationship manager and influencer you’ll build strong, sustainable business relationships across teams whilst constructively promoting a bold agenda
- Multi-tasking and taking charge of all key planning milestones to ensure effective delivery to agreed timescales. You will enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to identify if a plan is going off track and be able to bring the objectives of a campaign back to refocus the thinking.
- Takes an insight driven approach and ensures rationale for decisioning is shared and surfaced throughout campaign delivery.
- Has the ability to feed back in tissue sessions with all teams before plans are more broadly communicated to ensure we are meeting brief objectives. You’ll work closely with our Brand, Creative and CMU teams to ensure campaign key messages are landing in the proposed solutions, coordinating, and interpreting customer testing as required.
- Adaptable and inclusive – our Senior Campaign Managers are not only supporting their own team but also working at a senior level across the organisation to make sure that great ideas turn into plans.
What we’re looking for
- A strategic thinker with 5+ years’ experience working with top calibre global brands – either agency or client side. Betting and Gaming experience is advantageous but not essential, however a keen understanding of our sector and its challenges and opportunities is critical.
- Being well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise key projects, anticipating business challenges and recommending solutions are key for this role.
- Strong communication skills, strategic flair, and experience of turning plans into reality.
- Dynamic, agenda setting individual capable of working within a multi-location team and across multiple market.
- Fierce attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator and presenter of ideas.
- Previous experience in TTL campaign marketing delivery, preferably on a global level, is essential.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
– health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
– £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
– discounted gym membership
– in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.