The role: We are looking for a Senior Casino & Gaming Content Manager for PokerNews to be based in our Leeds or London office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Please note the internal job title for this role will be Senior Casino & Gaming Manager.
Are you our next star player?
Specialising in high-quality content for millions of users around the globe, PokerNews is the world’s leading authority on all things poker. The site is also home to some of the best Casino and Free Online Games content on the internet, providing a range of reviews, ‘How To’ guides, strategy articles and much more besides.
Why we need you:
As Senior Casino & Gaming Manager you will work with stakeholders across the PokerNews business to drive Casino and Free Online Games performance, taking responsibility for ensuring that we hit revenue targets from our affiliate partners. You will create and execute an SEO driven content plan that enables us to grow revenues and increase player acquisition and engagement, in the US, Europe and ROW. You will also provide new product ideas for both the Casino and Free Online Games categories. You may also be required to contribute to Poker led initiatives at times.
- Create and implement a Casino and Free Online Games strategy aimed at acquiring new players.
- Work with the Marketing team to find opportunities based on keyword research and produce new content on a regular basis.
- Work with the Commercial team to find new opportunities in terms of new Casinos, partners, or new Free Online Game providers.
- Improve existing content on PokerNews, such as Casino and Free Online Games, in terms of SEO performance and conversion optimisation.
- Develop ideas for product improvements that will help to keep our users engaged with Casino and Free Online Game products.
- Give direction to Editorial teams on which content should be promoted in our News channels to maximise revenues.
- Manage Gaming Content Execs to ensure we maximise conversion opportunities within content.
- Working with other stakeholders, implement an organic social and multimedia strategy for Casino and Free Online Games, showcasing the best of our content and aiming to reach users of all levels of interest.
- Contribute to performance analysis, data reporting and budgeting.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role who has strong knowledge of the Casino and Free Online Games market, including in the US. You will be an expert in SEO, with strong content production skills, and the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice and proven track record.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organisational and time management.
- Excellent English written and SEO copywriting skills.
- Degree (or other qualification) in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience within the gambling or affiliate marketing industries (with knowledge of the Poker & Casino market).
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers
About the Group
PokerNews is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.