The role: Senior CRM Executive – Global Promotions
We are looking for a Senior CRM Executive – Global Promotions to report into the Senior CRM Manager – Developing markets and promotions based in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
The role will assist all CRM and promotions for the regions – content, promotional execution, communications, and results – to improve the experience of customers focusing on player retention and engagement, across all sport markets and products. Take responsibility for the delivery of the global promotional calendar when the Senior CRM Manager – Developing markets and promotions is not available.
Why we need you:
- Support the Senior CRM Manager – Developing markets and promotions to help improve the communication, experience and offerings to customers focusing on delivering improved retention, AVPU and APD’s of players to deliver strong ROI.
- Work with execution teams to implement campaigns. Help develop new campaign concepts focusing on player retention and engagement.
- Work closely with the CRM delivery teams to optimize processes and lead time.
- Assist on selected global CRM activities through all stages from concept to delivery.
- Assist on delivering test plans to ensure best practice communication, optimal budget spend and positive ROI on all campaigns.
- Demonstrate a mindset geared towards scientific testing and continual improvement of CRM Initiatives.
- Work independently to identify and deliver untapped CRM potential.
- Manage several key cross-business relationships (including the Poker and Casino teams).
- Provide regular performance reports on initiatives in collaboration with Business Intelligence, including performance against KPIs, to the Senior CRM Manager – Developing markets and promotions.
- Develop ways to improve the localisation of our sports product to serve our customers.
- Work on other Ad Hoc projects to develop the CRM processes and plans across regions and departments.
- Assist on product and country launches.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience within the Gaming Sector within a digital CRM or similar role.
- Experience of working with complex customer segmentation in a digital environment, ideally in the gaming space.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Customer-focused and passionate about improving the customer experience.
- Driven self-starter with the ambition to progress within the company.
- The ability to thrive in a high-speed environment with many projects running simultaneously.
- A structured mind-set and strong attention to detail.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Personal interest in sports, with European football being the main focus.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.