Role: Senior Delivery Manager, Service Tooling
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to join the Service Tooling Team within the Infrastructure and Platform group of Flutter International with responsibility for the Atlassian suite of Products.
You will lead the team of Atlassian administrators and engineers, owning, developing, managing and supporting the Atlassian suite. You will use your Atlassian knowledge and experience to enhance company’s processes and translate them into Atlassian stack configuration.
This role will be based primarily at one of our offices in the UK or Isle of Man, and may require occasional travel.
- You will lead the Service Tooling team of Atlassian engineers and administrators, owning and managing Atlassian stack, including Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Developing and delivering on a strategy to provide a reliable and scalable service-oriented platform within the Atlassian stack supporting Production and Enterprise Service Desks, ITSM and Agile framework workflows
- Working with project managers, delivery managers and engineering teams to determine the business value of proposed products and features
- Deliver high quality, reliable tooling to the Service, IT Support and Development teams with a focus on ease of use and agile ways of working
- Communication of the product vision and roadmap to all stakeholders and ensuring alignment to the overall organisational priorities.
- Collaborating with technical leadership throughout the group to ensure that the actions of Service Tooling team are aligned with those of the development functions
- Communicating team progress and planning future activity
- Drive stakeholder and customer engagement to ensure Service Tooling are delivering upon the requirements of the business
- Driving ITSM best practises and solutions as we enter into a new era with multiple brands and dependencies across the Flutter Group
- Providing Atlassian stack support, including training and advice on technical and operational topics.
- Keeping knowledge of Atlassian tools up to date and actively sharing this knowledge with your teammates and other employees.
- Evangelising best practices and technology tools around the Atlassian stack, marketing and socialising the solutions.
- Manage third party providers as applicable
- Production of meaningful reporting on agreed KPIs
- Provide development planning for entire team to ensure that best practice design, implementation and operations practices are used in Flutter International
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent administration, configuration and user knowledge of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence and Bitbucket. Atlassian certification is a huge plus
- Experience in delivering a Jira-based CMDB and ITAM solution
- Experience in delivering ITIL domain / Configuration Management / DevOps / Agile environment
- Knowledge of SRE principles, Service catalogue, SLA / SLO / SLI, error budgets etc
- You have a drive to understand and improve processes and make teams work better together.
- You are an experienced Atlassian architect who can understand requirements and processes related to the Atlassian tooling and help design and develop configuration choices.
- You have enough technical experience to provide installation, configuration and tool support.
- You have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong active relationships with senior business leadership
- Organisationally strong, with a skill for setting and measuring clear targets for his/her team
- Excellent team building and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Customer-first mentality
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom or face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.