We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Web Platform Tribe in Bulgaria. You and the team will be responsible building and maintaining our cutting-edge infrastructure. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Are you our next star player?
Reporting directly to the DevOps Manager, you should thrive in working in an Agile environment and be passionate about leveraging the latest/greatest technologies to maximize the stability and efficiency of our technology.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, your core responsibility will be for working with your team to ensure our Infrastructure, Pipelines and Environments are as stable and efficient as possible. You should have a solid understanding of web standards and the latest technology trends, and have a keen eye for improvements to our developer experience.
You should have superb communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical colleagues. You’ll be collaborating with different teams across the organization to build positive relationships within a globally distributed environment.
Who we’re looking for:
An energetic team player who enjoys a challenge. Some-one who understands what a truly great developer experience looks like. Someone who is looking to push boundaries and be challenged on a daily basis.
Commercial experience with some the following would be beneficial:
– Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud)
– Docker and Kubernetes
– Jenkins, GitHub Enterprise
– Git and versioning software
– Linux management and troubleshooting
– Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform or similar)
– NX Mono Repo Tooling
– Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack
– Web servers and load balancers (NGINX, HAProxy, Apache, Tomcat)
– Python, Groovy, BASH scripting
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
· 7+ years of experience in IT industry
· 4+ years experience in DevOps roles, a proven track record in automating the build process and deployments in Cloud and containerized environments.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview!
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.