The role: Senior Finance Analyst
We are looking for Senior Finance Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Financial Performance and Planning team in our London office.
Why we need you:
You will be responsible for the following in respect of the Flutter international division:
- Assisting with building and maintaining forecasting models working in collaboration with business stakeholders and other members of the team
- Assisting with preparation of forward-looking performance reporting packs liaising with regional finance teams or other stakeholders.
- Ability and confidence to offer practical commercial advice to business stakeholders by suggesting cost efficiencies or other opportunities to meet targets.
- Assist with consistency and timeliness in consolidated forecasting and planning cycles.
Who are we looking for
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, etc.).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and review skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and takes full ownership of tasks assigned while delivering to tight deadlines.
- Logical and methodical and with ability and willingness to learn and progress.
- Commercial mindset and adaptable to a global fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Takes pride and shows passion in all deliverables assigned.
- A proactive individual who has a desire to contribute in all areas of financial performance and planning.
- Results driven, must be able to work under pressure across a global organisation engaging with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of budget and forecasting tools advantageous but not essential.
- High levels of personal integrity and ethics.
- Inquisitive and naturally curious mind.
- Managing ambiguity, able to work effectively in uncertain circumstances.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience working with platforms such as MicroStrategy, Oracle, Hyperion, SUN Accounts, Workday, PRISM, JIRA, Looker and other BI tools advantageous but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.