We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our StarsWeb team in our Sofia, Bulgaria office.
Why we need you:
You, as part of the Web Framework Development team at The Stars Group Sofia, will be joining a dynamic, exciting Agile team, working as a key part of a globally distributed development unit. You will be responsible for implementing new features, bug fixing while keeping project standards, following clean code principles. Being part of our team means that you will work closely with our Product owners, help QA’s and write a lot of tests.
As part of our team, you’ll be working and learning in the following areas:
- SASS with CSS modules
- SSR with NodeJS
- Rematch (Redux based)
- BDD with Cucumber
We want to ensure that you get to do the following as part of working with our team, which we hope you’ll also find exciting:
- Stick to library latest versions
- Support only the latest browsers versions which has GRID and Flexbox support
- Everything goes through code review
- CI pipeline
- Strict git flow
Who we`re looking for:
As а Senior Front-End Developer you will join a multinational team. The role will report directly to the Senior Technical PO, who is located in the Isle of Man.
What we will expect from you:
- Willing to learn and strive for excellence
- Has attention to details
- Understand how things work under the hood
- Strong team player who is always ready to share knowledge
- Proactive, sharing his opinion openly
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
On a technical level, we would like to see experience with the following technologies:
- React (with hooks is preferable)
- React Testing Library (is a plus)
- Jest (is a plus)
- Storybook (is a plus)
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultiSport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.