The role: Senior Full Stack Developer, Cocos 2D-x
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with Cocos 2D-x experience to join our Social Casino team in Sofia!
“Give yourself a chance to level up. We are a small, yet victorious team at PokerStars where boredom is not tolerated, no task is too ambitious, and no stake is too high. If you know your Terences and The Blues and can crush a candy or two you should put your best game face on and come to play at StarsPlay. Are you in?” Dimitri Kirin, Department Head, Social Gaming
Are you our next star player?
The StarsPlay Team develops Free to Play Social Casino Games, and as a member of our team your focus will be ensuring that our products meet the highest level of quality. We are a team of 15 upbeat, friendly and hardworking people who love playing games, developing quality software and of course eating burgers.
Why we need you
We need you to work in the development of social casino games and work with our product managers to review specifications and acceptance criteria whilst proactively providing updates and reports on all development activities in a timely and orderly fashion. We need you to coordinate development plans and specifications creation in line with product and tech strategies. We also need you to assist and mentor other team members in resolving technical issues.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who has a passion for web development as well as demonstrable ability and skills to own the development of entire game from soup to nuts.
- TypeScript experience
- Experience developing games with Cocos Creator
- HTML5 experience and responsive designs
- NodeJS is a requirement
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON objects
- Good understanding about different technologies for debugging web apps
- Experience with Git
- Scaling techniques
- Experience in debugging and problem solving in sophisticated projects
- Experience developing games with GameSparks would be considered an advantage
You’re a natural problem solver; a real good standout colleague and you’re definitely a result focused person. We love that. We want that.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.