The role: Senior Game Producer – Slots
We are looking for a Senior Game Producer to join our Casino team in Dublin.
You will be defining the next generation of gaming by managing the production of cutting edge, exclusive slot games for the biggest casino in the world.
Why we need you
You strive on working with internal and external parties in developing brand new game features, managing the creative and technical aspects of the product to create AAA web-based slot games based on market research and analysis. Managing a team of senior graphic designers, you oversee all aspects of game creation from math development, creative conceptualization, detailed requirements and development in partnership with the Head of Games.
- Providing Product Management of Slot game development from concept to launch
- Identifying the market leaders and the key features/ trends of the top performing games from our own and similar industries (social/skill/multi-level progressive/ lottery type etc)
- Feed into group content roadmaps for slots and or other game categories
- Pick new games/ features that will generate significant change in revenue
- Write high level requirements and work with business analysts to generate detailed requirements for slot games
- Work with any assigned BSA for game related approvals, review more detailed functional requirements
- Work with in-house or 3rd party studios on mechanical feature designs, graphics, math, sounds from concept to launch.
- Know the team and product strategy and KPI so every game concept or new project will align and contribute to the performance
- Optimize the in-house game performance- appearance, location in lobby, work with marketing team to push the traffic toward them etc.
- Work closely with our internal development teams or partners, to monitor development progress, and perform UAT tests to ensure that deliverables meet business expectations
- Develop the supporting materials and documentation necessary to ensure that stakeholder teams are able to leverage and/or support new features as quickly as possible (Marketing, supporting, security, poker PRM etc.)
- Manage each game as a project- strict timelines for each project milestone (concept signoff, graphic signoff etc.) For internal games work with the project manager as needed.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Game Producer within the slots industry with proven experience of;
- all aspects of slot machine design and development. Preference for online regulated market gaming experience.
- Extensive experience 8yrs+ in all aspects of slot and general games design and development
- Strong documentation skills with experience in business requirements, product documentation and/or training materials
- Experience working with technology teams
- Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and help lead game innovations
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Experience in wire-framing and UI / UX is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.