The role: Senior Information Security Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer to join our Security Engineering team in Dublin.
“This is a superb opportunity for a proficient security engineer to provide complete solution support from the initial solution design through to deployment and operation by our product engineers.” – Richard Pilling, Department Head, Security Engineering
Are you our next star player?
As a Senior Information Security Engineer, you will be collaborating with engineering teams and product owners to ensure our infrastructure and applications are secure by design, deployment, and operation so that they can be trusted by our players. Focusing on specific areas, you will gain in-depth knowledge and provide security expertise.
Why we need you
Reporting to the Department Head of Security Engineering, you will:
- Work closely with specific business units, solution architects, and engineering teams to provide authoritative security mentorship and direction ensuring our players can trust us.
- Help teams identify and effectively treat risks within our environment.
- Work with other members of the Security Engineering team to ensure we have a consistent and measured approach to security.
Who we’re looking for
A well-versed engineer capable of providing guidance on all aspects of security engineering!
- Extensive experience providing security focused support to tribes from product managers to operational engineers.
- Extensive experience performing security analysis of architectures and performing threat assessments of the identified weaknesses.
- Significant experience in securing cloud-based deployments.
- Ability to perform security assessments of security architectures, identifying weaknesses and appropriate treatment of risks for associated threats.
- Real world technical “hands-on” experience deploying complex solutions.
- A keen in interest in security and a strong desire to learn new technologies and a passion for information security.
- Be able to work with multiple teams across the business with differing priorities and be a role model for our security engineers.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.