We are looking for an Ecosystem Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Analytics Solutions team in our Leeds office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
Within the Data and Analytics department, the Analytics Solutions team provides value to our stakeholders in key business areas such as Risk, Corporate Strategy, Ecosystem and Business Development. We’re experienced in the industry and understand what makes our business successful and aim to build on that by providing key decision makers with the very best reporting and insights to ensure they have all the information they need, often before they even know they need it.
We are looking for a team member to be part of our Ecosystem and Business health team. You will be part of a growing team of business analysts and will work closely with other members of Data and Analytics.
No two days are going to be quite the same, you might find yourself coming up with new and improved ways to measure revenue efficiency, maybe you’ll be creating a dashboard to allow a stakeholder to better monitor their KPIs or presenting your key findings and recommendations from that analysis you’ve just completed on a new license. No matter what the day brings though, you’ll be encouraged and supported along the way by some of the best and most experienced people in the industry and our analytics guild will make sure you’re able to continue developing and progressing your career in analytics.
Who we are looking for:
- You’ll already have excellent knowledge of the online gaming ecosystem, understanding how customers engage differently with different products and be able to clearly explain this to non-analytical stakeholders.
- You’re very much a numbers person, as demonstrated by your previous experience or academic qualifications.
- You’re naturally inquisitive. It’s not enough for you to just see that a thing happened, you need to know the “why?” and the “so what?” of it too.
- You’re a proven self-starter who can be given an outline of a task or project, take it on and make it your own.
- You’re able to see the big picture and can read between the lines in order to evaluate the impact of a project or event and prioritize this among many requests.
- You have a track record dealing with very large datasets and manipulating them to extract the data you need in order to turn complex concepts into impactful insight and recommendations.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Solid background working with SQL server (or be happy to learn)
- Experience manipulating complex datasets with other analytics tools (KNIME, Python, R etc)
- Solid grasp of econometric modelling and underlying principles.
- Prior experience with competitor analysis.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.