The role: Senior Insight Analyst (Ecosystem), Analytics Solutions
We are looking for an experienced Insight Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Analytics Solutions team in our London office.
Why we need you:
Within the Data and Analytics department, the Analytics Solutions team provides value to our stakeholders in key business areas such as Risk, Corporate Strategy, Ecosystem and Business Development.
We are looking for a team member to be the “go-to” point of contact and analytical partner for our stakeholders. You will be part of a growing team of business analysts and will work closely with other members of Data and Analytics.
- Engage with business stakeholders on key ecosystem and business health areas, providing data driven insight and mentorship.
- Use your extensive analytics experience to identify and investigate new trends and anomalies in order to provide impactful and meaningful business insights.
- Design and implement interactive dashboards allowing business partners easy access to data visualisations for key business indicators.
- Work with large, sophisticated datasets and be able to competently manipulate to extract the data you need.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong foundations within an analytical role.
- Phenomenal critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-vertical online gaming businesses and the wider industry.
- Experience crafting powerful visualisations in Microstrategy/Tableau or equivalent)
- An ability to see the “big picture”, evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests to turn complex concepts into impactful recommendations.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience manipulating complex datasets with analytics tools (SQL, KNIME, Python, R etc)
- Solid grasp of econometric modelling and underlying principles.
- Prior experience with competitor analysis.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Degree in quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or meaningful work experience within an analytics function
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.