The role: Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our Mobile Development team in Bulgaria!
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will work on outstanding apps for industry-leading gaming brands such as: PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, PokerStars Sports, Sky Betting & Gaming and FoxBet, enjoyed by millions of players all over the world. You will collaborate with experienced teams who have a proven track record of delivering best of breed software for the online gaming market. You will work closely with our Product Development and Graphics/UI design teams to translate business requirements and innovative UI design concepts into industry leading client software that will be used by a vast player base.
Why we need you
In line with clear requirements and requests from Group management, you will partner with other developers, designers, and product managers, as well as work on your own, to develop high-quality code that drives mobile applications.
You`ll develop and maintain a suite of mobile online gaming clients across a diverse set of mobile technologies. You`ll communicate with partners daily, gathering business needs and translating them into technical solutions. Working closely with QA teams, you`ll deliver high-quality software. You`ll contribute to planning and prioritization of development activities and provide technical estimates.
Who we’re looking for
You have relevant professional experience as an iOS Developer. You possess deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms). You are an expert developer with experience in Objective-C, Swift and iOS SDK. You have the ability to build and maintain high-quality code and optimize performance. You have a good understanding of OOP design patterns and methodologies.
- At least 5 years of iOS development experience using Swift or Objective-C
- Experience working with UIKit, Interface Builder, Core Animation, GCD
- Proficiency with Git version control
- Experience in performance profiling with Instruments on Xcode
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web sockets, Unit testing
- Solid debugging and problem-solving skills in sophisticated projects
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Great teammate
We like to keep it simple and agile. In order to build top quality products, you`ll have to remain current on industry standards and trends in mobile development across multiple platforms.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.