As the Mobile iOS Application Developer, you will work on outstanding mobile games that are enjoyed by millions of players all over the world. You will work with experienced teams who have a proven track record of delivering best of breed software for the online gaming market. You will work closely with our Product Development and Graphics/UI design teams to translate business requirements and innovative UI design concepts into industry leading client software that will be used by a vast player base.
Are you our next star player?
As a Mobile iOS Application Developer, you’ll be collaborating with the Mobile iOS manager, and you will participate in delivering applications to millions of players all over the world. Together with your team members, you take the responsibility of testing the applications under development.
Who we’re looking for
As a successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work with local and remote teams, as well as being able to work on your own initiative, all in a fast paced highly multifaceted working environment.
- Designing and maintaining a suite of mobile online gaming clients across a diverse set of mobile technologies
- Connect with Stakeholders, gathering business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Deliver high quality software and provide support to our QA teams
- Contribute to planning and prioritization of development activities and provide technical estimates
Essential Skills and Capabilities:
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Expert with Swift, Objective-C and the iOS Platform
- Experience working with UIKit, Interface Builder, Core Animation, GCD
- Proficiency with Git version control
- Experience in performance profiling with Instruments on Xcode
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web sockets, Unit testing
- Meaningful professional experience as an iOS developer
- Ability to develop and maintain high code quality
- Experience in most or all of the following technologies Objective-C, Swift, JSON, REST, Web Sockets
- Solid grasp of object-oriented design patterns and methodologies
Desirable Skills and Capabilities:
- Understanding of poker, sports book and casino games
- Familiarity with the online gaming Industry
- Experience developing client/server applications
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.