Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a passionate Senior Java Developer, to join our established Agile delivery team, based in our Richmond Hill office.
Why we need you:
You will be joining our Web Framework Development Squad at The Stars Group, which forms a part of our globally distributed Web Framework Tribe. You and the team will be responsible for implementing new account management features, in both the Java Middle Tier and React based front end, working as a part of a cross functional team containing Front-End, Quality Assurance, Quality Automation and Product owners. We encourage a collaborative culture in the team, with everyone free to contribute equally.
As part of our team, you’ll be working with, and learning the following technical fundamentals:
- Java (version 8 or above), Spring framework, reactive programming
- Some work with React, TypeScript, Webpack, SASS with CSS modules, Redux (We use Rematch)
- Cypress and BDD with Cucumber
This is an exciting role, leveraging the latest technologies across the board. If you’re excited by using the latest tech, with an emphasis on modern browsers, get in touch!
Who are we looking for:
As а Senior Java Developer you will join a multinational, cross-functional team. The role will report directly to the Team Lead, who is located in Richmond Hill.
What we will expect from you:
- Hunger to learn and strive for excellence
- An eye for the details
- Understand how things work under the hood
- Strong team player who is always ready to share knowledge
- Proactive, opinionated, willing to share opinions openly
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
On a technical level, we are looking for experience with the following technologies:
- Experience with Java using Spring framework
- React with Redux
- Familiar with Git and best practices in Source Control Management
Experience with the below will be advantageous:
- React Testing Library, Jest, Storybook and/or Docker, Redis and/or RabbitMQ
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- Free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.