The role: Senior Learning Partner
We are looking for a Senior Learning Partner to join us in our Dublin office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
The Senior Learning Partner will report directly to the Head of L&D and will be responsible for delivering the key learning initiatives as part of the talent and learning strategy. The role will have a direct impact on design of learning initiatives that attract and retain our talent; aiming at making our business a great place to work!
Why we need you:
- You will provide learning support to Customer Function; a global team spanning Ireland, Bulgaria and UK with particular focus within the Operations Function or a Call Centre Environment.
- Work closely with HR and Senior Business Leaders to understand business needs and challenges within various business units and scope solutions to address these needs.
- Ensure exceptional delivery of key learning initiatives including onboarding, career, management and leadership development.
- Coach, support and line manage a team of learning professionals across multiple locations.
- Design and facilitate learning solutions using a blend of immersive and impactful methodologies across the company and to various levels of staff.
- Lead end-to-end L&D projects, including needs analysis, course/program design, budget, development, delivery, reporting and measurement of business impact.
- Ability to apply human performance improvement principles to identify related mindset shifts, behavioral changes to improve business performance.
- Ability to demonstrate coaching capabilities to address sensitive enterprise-wide change initiatives and strategic plans.
- Serves as a coach or mentor when partnering on projects/initiatives.
- Leverage industry trends, team, and individual ideas to develop appropriate learning experiences for assigned projects. Try new approaches and techniques to continuously improve offering.
- Stay up to date on trends and best practices to improve performance and engage the modern learner, incorporating innovative solutions into content design and development recommendations.
- Adept at developing a learning culture and develop the tools and processes to scale it with the business.
- Develop and deliver creative & effective communication campaigns to communicate value & engage learners for general & business unit specific initiatives.
Who we are looking for:
- You will preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree or qualification in Human Resource Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in roles that require strong learning & development experience creating L&D programs of varying scales
- Experienced at developing learning solution in a Call Centre environment.
- Experienced in delivering learning at senior management level
- Strong influencing skills and proven ability to coach and mentor on an individual basis at senior management level
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong business writing skills required
- Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage competing, high-priority demands in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change when presented with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Able to travel when required.
- Change management experience is a plus
- Experience with a variety of learning technologies and their application within learning programs.
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams)
- Ideally, you will have a DiSC certification / TEIQue Certification.
- You will be able to adapt to changes quickly, demonstrate ability to interact confidently and with complete credibility at all levels
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience of working with an accrediting body to deliver learning
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of graphics and video editing software
- Experience in analysing data is a plus
We are a team oriented, collaborative department where emphasis is placed on self-management and empowerment to make your own decisions and to manage your workload and priorities properly. All this under the support and guidance of your manager and the entire Learning Team.
We have a developed critical friend mentality, where people feel free to express their opinions, feedback and share their lessons learned as mistakes are taken as learning opportunities.
We pride ourselves on having one of the best teams you could possibly work with; multicultural, dynamic, challenging, fun where strong relationships are formed and where creativity and innovation are celebrated and encouraged.
The professional development of our team members is of the upmost priority as a means to encourage your personal and professional growth, but also to improve service provision for our customers.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 22 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- Access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.