The role: Senior Manager, Analytics Solutions
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to join our busy and dynamic Data and Analytics team in our Dublin office.
Why we need you:
Within Data and Analytics, the Analytics Solutions team is going to lead in the area of Data products and Analytical methodologies. We are looking for a team leader who can promote an insight driven culture across the company, offering advanced services, best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Research or develop methodologies and best practices for analytics across the organization
- Find opportunities for automation and build solutions that enable the business to work smarter and faster
- Be able to model complex problems and to perform large scale simulations.
- Maintain channels of communication and working groups with other analytics teams distributed throughout the business for the purposes of knowledge sharing, training, and tools (e.g. “Analytics Academy”)
- Manage and develop members of your team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in a quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent
- Knowledge of the gaming industry
- Experience with large datasets and analysis tools (Python, R, KNIME, or equivalent) and fluency in SQL
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to problems (e.g. hypothesis testing, causal impact, regression analysis, time series analysis, or similar)
- Ability to present and explain concepts to large audiences
The following would be a plus:
- Experience of working in a matrix structure and leading cross-team initiatives
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry
- Proven delivery of analytical projects or data products
- Strong programmatic ability, ideally with experience of building automated solutions (e.g. GUIs), in any language
- Knowledge and prior use of version control (GitHub, BitBucket etc.)
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.