The role: Senior Manager Poker Affiliates
We are looking for Senior Manager Poker Affiliates to join our busy and dynamic Affiliates team in our Malta office.
Why we need you:
As Senior Manager you will be responsible for leading the Poker side of the Affiliate Program providing strategic leadership and expertise for our existing flagship brand PokerStars. On a secondary plane, it may also extend all the bellow responsibilities to other verticals as needed, depending on growth and workload, hence experience with Sports betting and Casino is desired.
- Lead and develop, according to the business needs, a team of Poker Affiliate Account Managers and when applicable Project Management
- Full responsibility over all Poker affiliate marketing activities with a primary aim to increase acquisition, hit monthly acquisition targets and develop our Poker affiliate portfolio.
- In conjunction with Affiliate head, design strategy, produce forecasts, budgets and key performance indicators for the Poker affiliate business within the company’s established timelines and procedures
- Manage and maintain the current VIP, Key, and Top poker affiliate relationships.
- Identify new business partners and business opportunities to grow and expand the department reach and performance
- Deliver on key performance indicators and business objectives, through development and implementation of initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention, including compensation schemes, promotions, loyalty programs and special activities
- Evaluate and develop effective tools to support the business, seeking for efficiency and accessibility to key information
- Handle spend within budgets and maximize return on investment
- Ownership and resolution of Poker affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues
- Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis and run well-conceived marketing tests to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention in relation to Poker
- Provide regular reports on Poker affiliate performance and return on investment to Senior management and Affiliate Head
Who are we looking for
- Proven record of developing a strategic vision for affiliates in a global environment (Poker and gambling environment is helpful but not mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading a global affiliate program; (Poker and gambling program is helpful but not mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in management of key global affiliates (poker and gambling affiliates is preferred but not mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading a team e.g. recruitment; training; developing; supervising and performance managing
- Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals
- Proven and consistent track record of executing a bold growth strategy and delivering results
- Deep knowledge of global online affiliate models (poker and gambling affiliate models is preferred, but not mandatory)
- Understanding of the online poker eco system and how it works (ie. where value is generated)
- Strong understanding of the regulations and compliance rules surrounding a global online gambling company and it marketing activities.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
- Confidence to liaise with and influence senior management
- Strategic and commercial thinker
- Excellent judgement and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
The ideal candidate will also have
- Significant experience of the online Poker Affiliate Business
- Sports betting and Casino affiliate skills
- Second language
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.