The role: We are looking for a Senior Manager – Safer Gambling Risk to join our team in Leeds.
Are you our next star player?
As part of the Business Integrity Management team, you will work with multiple stakeholders within the Flutter International Division to aid coordination, management and execution of gambling risk mitigation programmes and related safer gambling risk initiatives.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating initiation and management of safer gambling risk mitigation programmes, risk portfolios and annual plans;
- Overseeing and reporting business adherence against Divisional and Group principles/minimum standards;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal gambling harm minimisation initiatives;
- Helping to identify and coordinate gambling support & research funding opportunities;
- Managing Safer Gambling policy updates;
- Leading all aspects of Safer Gambling training reporting and related completion tracking;
- Managing Flutter International KPI/KRIs reporting as part of the Play Well Programme;
- Preparing timely, accurate reporting and documentation as required by the Division’s safer gambling risk governance structures;
- Co-ordinating risk review meetings, steering committees and related safer gambling governance meetings.
Who we’re looking for
- Work with relevant stakeholders to define what success looks like and ensure the Division remains focused on delivering against its Safer Gambling Principles and commitments;
- Work as required with third parties, industry bodies, external experts to learn what works and thereby help improve safer gambling strategies and approaches.
- Champion Flutter International Safer Gambling vision and values.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Have a strong and principled sense of doing the right thing by customers, combined with a realism and pragmatism to move things in the right direction when a perfect solutions are not available.
- Be driven by a desire to improve customer protections and have a keen interest in promoting safer gambling standards.
- Have a proven track record of stakeholder management.
- Have proven project/programme management experience, with ability to engage and drive high performance and results.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence to communicate internally and externally.
- Be highly collaborative and able to demonstrate good influencing skills.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.