The role: Senior Manager, Talent Branding & Operations
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition & Branding, you’ll be responsible for the overall Talent Branding strategy and team and the Recruitment Operations function for the International division for Flutter Group, this encompasses our global brands such as PokerStars and Betfair International.
Are you our next star player?
As Senior Manager, Talent Branding & Operations, you will be responsible for two key teams: Branding and Operations. For Branding our priority is to ensure our Talent Acquisition strategy is underpinned and enabled by a compelling EVP, world class employer brand and digital reach, and outstanding candidate experience allowing us to continually hire the best. The Recruitment Operations team are responsible for effecting change across the recruiting function and within the business whilst maintaining day to day operational excellence and delivering a first-class candidate experience. The team will project manage the necessary enhancements to the recruiting process, training, documentation, assessment, and selection, reporting and systems.
- Building and launching Flutter International’s global employer branding strategy, including talent branding campaigns, external communications strategies, and asset production as well as managing our company reputation across key channels.
- Provide proactive and expert partnership working with business leaders as well as stakeholders across people, internal communications, and marketing teams
- Lead, coach and grow the Talent Branding function and Recruitment Operations team to build and maintain a high performing engaged workforce
- Work with leaders and Diversity & Inclusion stakeholders to define and deliver robust plans for attracting diversified talent pools in line with DIB strategy.
- Use data, analytics, reporting and monitoring of KPIs to continually assess and improve Talent Branding outcomes and effectiveness
- Effective management and optimisation of all recruitment suppliers, costs, and budgets for maximum return on investment
Lead the function responsible for the following:
- Recruitment Systems – the implementation of new Recruitment platforms and represent Recruitment in broader HR platforms
- Talent Acquisition Operations: Identifying scalable working practices and efficiency improvements in the team.
- Assessment and selection tools: at a global level, from Early Careers through to Executive Recruiting, ensure Flutter is applying the psychometric testing which best represents the business and best equips us to consistently hire successful future talent for Flutter.
- Global supplier base: conduct an audit of current PSLs and drive efficiencies for Flutter without compromising quality of talent
- Data: Ensuring that the data needs across the team are accounted for and provided to Talent Acquisition and Branding as well as the wider business as required
Who we’re looking for?
- The ideal candidate will come armed with a reputation for being a change agent and step changer within talent acquisition. They will have operated collaboratively and earned the trust of peers and senior management through challenging preconceived norms and devising innovative recruiting solutions.
- They will have partnered cross-functionally, professionally representing Talent Acquisition both internally and externally.
- The ideal candidate is a strong “strategic do-er”, who balances execution strength with strategic insight. They will have a talent for acting and responding effectively to market trends.
- They are action and results oriented, structured and stay on top of tactical execution.
- Ability to influence and communicate with senior business stakeholders
- Experienced working in a data driven organisation where you can use metrics to influence positive change
- Track record of building a strong employer brand and delivering reach to meet talent acquisition requirements
- Extensive experience and a proven-track record leading and developing diverse marketing teams at scale in a fast-paced company.
- Solid experience in Employer Branding, Marketing and Communications.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer insights and market research practises.
- Confident, driven, dynamic leader with outstanding communication, project-management and presentation skills and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Fast-paced, resilient and open to change in a rapidly growing global business that requires creativity, fast learning and out of the box thinking.
How we work?
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Senior Manager, Talent Branding & Operations role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.