The role: Senior Mobile QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Mobile QA Engineer to join our Mobile Development team in Sofia!
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
Collaborating with the QA manager, you will participate in delivering applications to millions of players all over the world! Together with your team members, you will have responsibility for testing the applications under development.
Why we need you
We work in a highly regulated industry and as such, all software applications developed are subject to strict regulatory requirements. Testing these applications must be done in this context with only the highest level of quality acceptable.
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work with local and remote teams as well as being able to work on their own initiative, all in a fast paced highly multifaceted working environment.
Exposure to both Android and iOS native applications would be a distinct advantage as would knowledge of and the ability to use various test tools available to exercise mobile & web applications.
- At least 5 years testing experience 2 of which should be in mobile testing
- BSc degree in information systems, computer science, or related field
- Experience with Agile methodologies in software development
- Experience working with teams of offshore and near-shore software testers
- Knowledge of mobile testing, specifically native applications, on the major mobile platforms, and technologies and test tools
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking system
- Experience in building and crafting test cases from user stories
- Experience with complete software development lifecycle from concept to final release
- Exposure to versions & flavours of mobile operating systems
- Ability to gather debug information using the relevant SDK tools for iOS or Android
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset; Jira, Confluence etc.
- Knowledge of the deployment mechanisms in use e.g. Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins
- Prior use of test support systems such as TestFlight, HockeyApp, App Center
You have strong analytical & problem solving skills. You’re a master of documentation and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
You’re efficient in understanding and presenting technical information. You’re passionate about customer experience and product quality.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.