The Senior Operations Reporting Analyst will be responsible for being the key pillar in supporting the team’s work in our SQL environment, helping with data management duties as well as the go-to-expert for functions and code improvements for the team. You will be someone with a very keen eye for detail, someone who is comfortable exploring databases and understanding relations. You have extensive SQL scripting and dba experience and can therefore be comfortable setting up structures for tables and procedures for functions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
– health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
– the option to join our company pension scheme
– a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
– looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
– in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
– free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
– cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete an assessments, followed by a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com).
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here