The Senior Payments Insights and Analytics Manager will be responsible for delivering in defining and optimising the analytics output for the Payments department, including but not limited, performance of payment methods, external and internal events impact analysis, creating and validating hypothesis, supporting decision of Payment management with insight and analysis.
• Deliver sophisticated analytical projects within a fast-paced environment
• Extract and analyse very large and multi-dimensional data sets
• Modelling financial impact of Payment method addition or removal
• Modelling financial impact of various Payment product changes
• Working with financial planning team on forecast of payment costs
• Investigating customer behaviour for various payments touch points
• Tracking Payments performance metrics (deposit & withdrawal volumes, costs, approval rates)
• Creating payments insights reports for the Payments team
• Own and normalise reporting output across the payment department
• Automate reporting and dashboarding (where applicable)
• Lead on uncovering non-BAU insights and provide suggestions to the team to assist with data-led decisions.
Skills and Capabilities
• Degree with a quantitative focus equivalent (desirable)
• Practical experience with data and analysis tools (MicroStrategy, Python, SAS, SQL, R, KNIME, GA, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Ability to deliver high quality work under time pressure
• Ability to function as a self-starter, providing high quality work (ability to deliver high quality output autonomously in this role is key)
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (will be presenting outputs to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.