The role: Senior Product Data Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Product Data Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Data & Analytics team in our London office.
Are you our next star player?
You will be a crucial member of the Product Data team and have responsibility for supporting web analytics requests, driving the adoption of product analytics, and being a resident specialist of our product data.
There is opportunity to grow into a product owner or product manager role, if that is where your career interests are.
Why we need you:
- Triage, prioritise, manage, and execute requests using Google Analytics
- Support the roll-out of new product analytics solutions across the business
- Be a specialist in PokerStars product data, and share your knowledge with Product teams
- Challenge the rest of the team on priorities, representing stakeholder needs
Who are we looking for
- Experience of using SQL
- You have knowledge of, and experience of Web Analytics
- You have experience in manipulating and presenting data analysis in a meaningful way
- You are confident in discussing and refining, and delivering on stakeholder requirements
- You are passionate about data and its impact. You understand its advantages and limitations
- You are a self-starter. You proactively manage your workload and take initiative to deliver business outcomes
The ideal candidate will also have
- Knowledge of the igaming industry
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of data capture, data processing and data cataloguing
- Experience working in Agile ways
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.