The role: We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for Customer Growth – Retention & Engagement to join our Customer Growth team in Dublin.
The Customer function at PokerStars exists to transform customer experiences. We believe the best way to achieve this is through a customer centric, hypothesis led, data driven, outcome focused approach, where there is a risk tolerance for failure. The Customer function plays a critical role in the performance of the PokerStars business, and Flutter International more broadly
Are you our next star player?
Reporting into the Associate Director for Customer Growth, you will have a key role within the Customer Growth function and the organisation at large. You will directly address what product experiences Flutter International should target in order to retain customers over the long term and then to deepen that engagement. Our ambition is to recognise player loyalty, reward engagement and create the entertaining experiences our players deserve.
In this role, you will be a senior member of the product team, working closely with technology, marketing, design, commercial, and operational colleagues to define and execute a product strategy for our customer experiences relating to promotions & rewards and loyalty. These customer experiences will act as a key part of the overall product growth system aiming to drive sustainable player growth. A key focus will be taking a growth mentality to understand how our promotion & rewards features can deepen the engagement of our customer and create brand advocates.
You will maintain the Retention & Engagement roadmap for the Customer Growth team, informed by a deep understanding of customer expectations, our internal capabilities, a considered view of our current challenges and ambitions. You will work closely with Marketing Platform product to drive a scalable mentality ensuring experiences work seamlessly across our many countries, languages and products.
To help deliver on the strategy, you will work alongside Product Managers, Product Owners, Technology peers and get support from cross functional teams including data scientists, engineers, designers and marketers. You will actively contribute to the divisions depth and breadth of knowledge ensuring Flutter International become leaders with vision particularly from a product-led growth perspective. In the role you will master the multiple complex product and marketing domains that we operate in, ensuring our platform can support the global scale of the division and the vast array of customer experiences offered by PokerStars and Betfair.
You will take a leading role on big bet initiatives / programmes of work, guiding teams on governance, team mobilisation, outcome definition, prioritisation, delivery and communication both inward and outward. You will also support junior colleagues in product and marketing through the product lifecycle and product ideation processes. You will inspire a culture of growth across the customer and product function, one that encourages experimentation and curiosity as well as a constant desire to improve in any and every area.
Why we need you
You will help to define the product strategy and vision for the areas impacted by Customer Growth’s Retention & Engagement Squads over the short, medium and long term in the context of outcomes which align to the overall set of Customer outcomes, and PokerStars and Betfair International strategy.
Your responsibilities will include, but no be limited to:
- Product Strategy: See opportunities to improve the experience of Flutter International players who engage with our products with key focus on Promotions, Rewards and Loyalty experience
- Customer Insight: Use data to help inform decision making while ensuring all experiences we release solve real customer problems and align to the best design practices
- Product Execution: Maintain a prioritised set of customer experiences that will help realise the Customer Growth strategy and drive business impact
- Influencing People: Work with commercial, marketing, technology and design partners to release experiences that drive growth. You will lead other product managers to help adopt a growth mentality and standard methodologies for Product Management.
The challenge for this role is to build out a compelling and coherent retention & engagement product strategy that will help realise the wider Customer Growth ambitions. It is critical that this role actively thinks about translating customer experiences into capabilities which will support all product verticals and geographies as is the nature of the Flutter International business. The role requires deep collaboration with peers in product, technology and marketing to ensure the experiences you create are relevant, easy to use, scalable and keep our customers safe throughout. This role will require strong partner engagement with the marketing teams and data technology teams, and knit across vertical teams of Sports, Casino and Poker.
You are excited about the role because you will…
- Drive a meaningful part of Flutter International’s product growth vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Define a clear product vision for the Customer Growth team with a focus on Retention & Engagement
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Execute against plans with technology, design, analytics, and product partners. You will be responsible for making trade-offs, risks, and ensuring frequent, clear, and concise communication.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You will own features and experiments end-to-end, including defining iteration goals, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Ensure the growth experiences you create align with the Marketing Platform strategy & ways of working, facilitating rapid deployments of customer experiences at scale
- Define and own partnerships of 3rd Party Product Roadmap where appropriate
- Seek opportunities to provide support and advice to more junior members of the team, helping them to more effectively deliver on project goals. Seek out informal opportunities to mentor more junior members of your team, helping to guide the project execution
- Foster a close relationship with marketing and users of the product, using feedback from multiple sources to help prioritise roadmap decisions
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years product management experience with consumer products
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the customer life cycle and how product-led growth will drive our retention & engagement efforts.
- Turn customer problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Growth mentality: Demonstrate an understanding of how a product-led approach to growth can deliver sustainable, compounding growth and can drive significant business value in the medium term
- Customer centric: Empathy for the user and a passion for building customer-centric products
- Openly curious: Willing to question preconceptions and bring new ideas
- Outcome focused: achieves outcomes that drives both customer behaviour and performance with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Data driven: led by the appropriate use of data to get to insight and drive decision making
- 2+ years of proven experience leading marketing product initiatives across multiple consumer products and geographies
- 2+ years of proven experience designing, running, and interpreting experiments to drive impact
- Experience working in product-led growth teams
- Experience working on Promotions & Rewards or Loyalty product initiatives
- Excel at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity and efficiency
- Comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimising an existing flow
- Build consensus and listen well but can also drive hard data-driven decisions.
- You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
Flutter Entertainment Plc is a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.