The role: Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our PokerStars Casino team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
We are looking to create a new breed of Casino that will be established as a global market leader. You will play a key role in building the next generation of innovative Casino products. You will learn from some great professionals with a broad range of expertise within one of the biggest online gambling companies in the world and in one of the fastest growing Ecommerce industries.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
Reporting to the Director of Casino Product, you will lead the delivery of new platform, client/web and bonus features.
You will be responsible for working to build and manage a backlog and roadmap of industry leading features. You will work with our talented development teams, engineers, and stakeholders across our many international locations and will manage full product lifecycle from concept to launch and in-life management.
Who we’re looking for
A self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced ecommerce environment. You will have strong analytical skills and the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships across the Casino team and wider business. You will collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
You’ll need be well organised working on multiple projects with the ability to work on your own initiative, build a deep product knowledge and tackle complex customer problems.
You will need to be customer focused and deliver easy to use, relevant and trustworthy products that can scale with our fast-paced growth.
- Product Management experience within either an ecommerce or Online Gaming role
- Experience within a lean / agile development methodology
- Working collaboratively with and briefing UX/ UI Designers
- Understanding of web, iOS and Android technologies
- Excellent communication, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Knowledge of iGaming industry (desirable but not crucial)
- Experience working with and in geographically distributed team
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 22 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- Access to an onsite gym.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.