We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our talented and dynamic Casino Development team in our Richmond Hill Office – Toronto!
Are you our next star player?
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join our Casino QA team and test online gaming platform integrated with external gaming systems, related features and products (such as web, mobile and win/mac applications of different generations), as well as casino games that are designed, developed and delivered by Game Studios located around the world.
Reporting directly to the Team Lead, Casino the Quality Assurance Analyst will:
- Maintain a high level of quality assurance for client/server application by applying QA process to testing online gaming platform saturated with many different features
- Review functional, technical design specifications and business documents to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables and to analyze any gaps in requirements
- Identify test requirements from specifications, design comprehensive test case scenarios, map test cases to correspondent requirements and prepare test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts
- Execute test cases, document, evaluate and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Identify, isolate defects, minimize steps to replicate and log issues into a defect tracking tool (JIRA), and verify fixes
- Work closely with development and business teams to reproduce, prioritize and monitor defects
- Provide test status updates to QA Team Lead and Project manager
- Balance multiple QA tasks and priorities with minimal supervision while working under tight deadlines
- Analytically troubleshoot software and discuss integration issues with various stakeholders throughout the company
- Ability to lead QA projects from technical perspectives and supervise testing conducted by junior QA
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience in a large scale interactive environments
- Computer Science or Software Engineering academic background or equivalent experience
- Proven experience of interactive distributed software systems testing (client/server)
- Proven experience and power user level of technical knowledge of Windows OS, browsers and general PC troubleshooting
- Proven experience of Web Applications testing, and cross-browser testing on Windows 7/8/10 OS, MAC, iOS and Android mobile devices (including native apps)
- Good knowledge of QA Testing Methodologies and familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to investigate software failures to identify root cause in integrated test environments
- Proficiency and proven working experience in testing Databases
- Task driven with a great attitude and strong communication skills (including effective communication with remote teams)
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Excellent planning and time organizing
- Great attention to details
- Familiarity with web debugging tools and technologies (Fiddler, Charles, etc.)
- Knowledge of Windows Server and experience in using WIN/Linux/Unix command line tools
- Online gaming (e.g. casino games) knowledge and experience is an asset
- Experience with source code control tools
- Passionate about games
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- Regular on-site yoga sessions
About The Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.