The role: Senior Research Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Customer Voice team based in our Leeds service office.
Are you our next star player?
As we continue to create our Marketing Centre of Excellence in Leeds, we’re looking for individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. You will become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
Why we need you:
Working in our Consumer and Market Understanding function you will be delivering in depth customer analysis and competitor intelligence to support the businesses commercial performance and competitive position within the i-gaming industry.
As a Senior Research Analyst, you will be responsible for bringing insight and intelligence to life within The Flutter International business. You will be the champion of our customers, both existing and potential, ensuring that the business uses the latest cutting-edge research methodologies and listening tools in place.
You will provide research and market intelligence to colleagues at all levels of the business, building positive relationships and using your skills as an experienced researcher to meet business needs. In addition, you will provide mentoring, support, and advice for the Research Analysts in the team, and when required make decisions on the best approach to tackle on insight challenges, based on your extensive research experience.
Your work should be an example to your colleagues and partners of what good, meaningful customer insight looks like, and you will be comfortable challenging colleagues’ assumptions in a constructive way, ensuring that the customer remains at the heart of business discussions, decisions, and output.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join a growing team at Flutter. Our research targets a diverse group of customers from all over the world. This role requires somebody with prior customer or market research experience, who is comfortable with delivering and coaching a range of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
You will be an expert in your area and have a strong business insight to support in identifying any commercial opportunities. Partnering with the business requires you to be a clear communicator and have sophisticated analytical and report writing skills.
You’ll be the main point of contact for a number of internal stakeholders and external partners so you will use your relationship leadership skills to keep your team and your partners well-informed and engaged.
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience in:
- Full end to end project management and delivery of in-house qualitative and quantitative research projects – independently and as part of a team delivering projects from briefing to delivery, executing top quality research (proposing methodologies/approach, designing projects, scripting, moderating, data processing & analysis, reporting and debriefing)
- Project management responsibilities – managing bespoke ad hoc projects, internal KPI trackers and external brand tracking to ensure that analysts in the team or external partners deliver high quality outputs on time
- Stakeholder management responsibilities – understanding business objectives and delivering actionable insight to meet those objectives, managing expectations, managing scheduling of work to meet deadlines and disseminating research/following up on actions
- Mentoring and training of team members – training analysts on software/research methodologies/educating stakeholders on value of research and validity of methodologies/proposed approaches
- Third party management – commissioning external research through agencies ensuring that value for money research is delivered on time and meeting business objectives
Previous i-gaming experience or international research experience is a bonus however not essential.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule an initial telephone interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.