Role: Senior Service Lifecycle Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior Service Management expert with modern service delivery practices. You will be joining a team dedicated to implementing a Service Strategy across the entire Technology function of Flutter International who serve multiple brands and millions of customers around the globe.
As the Senior Service Lifecycle Manager, you will build and lead a team of Service Lifecycle Managers aligned with one or more product aligned tribes throughout the whole service lifecycle. You will coach them on best practices whilst developing new and innovative ways of working. This includes shaping service strategy, design, transition, delivery, operations and continual service improvements. Embracing both Agile and DevOps principles, with regular deployment into live operations whilst maintaining service stability.
- Thought leadership on the evolution of service strategy both within and across tribe
- Coach and mentor other team members and provide support and development within their roles
- Act as a role model within the Service function
- Identifying and building strong long-term customer & strategic relationships alongside effective stakeholder management
- Advocate across Technology and the wider organisation for service management and customer-centric thinking
- Take a lead role in setting tribe service priorities & operational planning including but not limited to major event planning
- Manage the Service relationship with 3rd party vendors and suppliers through regular service review meetings
- Senior lead on incident, problem, change and configuration management standards and implementation ensuring we have a stable platform at all times for our customers
- Lead on cross tribe work to drive organisational stability and associated central reporting
- Play a lead role in the risk management process, ensuring that risks are both escalated and understood, with plans in place to either mitigate or tolerate these
- Responsible for identifying key metrics for services and utilise to own and drive service improvements within and across tribe
- Perform proactive trending of incidents to drive improvements and problem management to reduce Incident recurrence and mean time to recovery (MTTR)
- Lead on Service Assurance including DR, Security & Capacity including forecast analysis
- Manage and maintain a roadmap of service improvement initiatives
- Lead on ensuring service review meetings take place at tribe level, ensuring actions and improvements are documented and tracked through to completion
- Lead on Service/Support Contract Management within tribe including ownership of those supplier relationships and contract renewals to ensure rigorous SLAs & Service Credit Models are included
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a Service Management role
- Knowledge of Service Management tools would be an advantage
- Experience of ITIL Service Management applied in an Agile model including but not limited to:
- (Major) Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change & Release Management
- Config Management
- Vendor Management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at all organisational levels
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with stakeholders across the business and external suppliers
- The ability to removes barriers and address areas of contention with the right behaviours
- Previous experience of leading teams
- Experience in major event management – supporting large scale business activity which requires significant scaling and/or Tech Support i.e. Trading and Operational seasonal peaks
- You will be part of the Service on call rota working with the team to restore services, provide support and guidance, and ensure stakeholders are updated at regular intervals. This will include out of hours support for events and releases including weekends
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.