We are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to join the Casino Social team here in London!
Are you our next star player?
Reporting directly to the Casino vertical Head of Brand and Acquisition, the Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of a brand-new PokerStars Casino’s organic social media strategy across multiple channels and multiple markets worldwide.
The role is to build a global social content platform that will be effectively translated into unique regional/local markets social contents. Also, as senior manager, you will be building a top-class social media team formed by local content and channels specialists. The casino social team will have three main goals:
- Improve our brand reach.
- Develop engaging content.
- Support our new and existing customers via social channels.
You will be encouraged to work closely with a wide range of teams, including brand, acquisition, campaigns, paid social, product, CRM, Compliance and Customer support teams. You will use social listening and moderation tools to quickly identify and react to customers/potential new customers issues.
Why we need you:
- Support and execute the development of PokerStars Casino social media strategy.
- Ensure the content plan is fully compliant in line with each market’s regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Lead all aspects of local content development to ensure its locally relevant and engaging.
- Coordinated planning with brand and campaigns team to ensure that hero campaigns will successfully translate to social channels.
- Work closely together with brand, performance, PR, CRM, campaigns, compliance, and customer service teams to ensure all social activity is aligned.
- Ensure timely delivery and publishing of content.
- Identify and establish partnerships with celebrities, influencers, and entertainment media outlets to deliver reach and impact.
- Produce social media reporting setting and supervising brand reach/impact, engagement, and customer satisfaction critical metrics.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Support team to Provide specialised customer support to new and existing customers via social channels.
Who we’re looking for:
You will have a consistent track record of demonstrating outstanding social media knowledge and understanding of the social landscape, including content creation/planning/execution, building and engaging communities, social listening, reporting, and understanding the latest technologies impacting key social platforms. Being able to build positive relationships is a crucial skill for the position.
- Skills and Capabilities
• 2 years’ experience in real money online gaming (and/or entertainment industry. This is negotiable)
• High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
• Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
• Ability to work independently and set your own goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization and diligence
• Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
• Great team player
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.