Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to design, develop and maintain the code base for the needs of our Game and Payment Security teams.
Why we need you:
• Develop server objects and supporting interfaces in clean and efficient manner.
• Review business requirements and provide feedback on feasibility of the requested features.
• Provide design for selected components of the code base and larger projects.
• Review and debug code.
• Perform unit testing of the developed code and assist QA in integration testing.
• Document the implementation details of developed solutions.
• Participate in investigation of production incidents.
• Provide estimates of own tasks and larger projects involving several team members.
• Plan, distribute and estimate the workload, coordinate the work of the team members on large projects.
• Communicate with other teams on inter-team projects.
• Timely report to immediate superior of all problems, incidents, or potential deadline misses.
• Take the responsibility for the full production cycle of the individually assigned tasks and larger projects.
Who we’re looking for:
• Excellent knowledge of C++, STL, and development environment.
• Working knowledge of SQL.
• Proven software design skills.
• Excellent knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
• Good understanding of all components of the Security Perimeter within the team.
• Awareness of other components of the Security Perimeter.
• Working knowledge of the middle tier, and all components, interfacing the Security Perimeter.
• 5+ years of working experience in a software development company.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
– Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
– $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
– Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
– free snacks and catered lunch
– in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here