We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our talented and dynamic Game Integrity team in our Richmond Hill office!
Are you our next star player?
The Senior Software Developer will play a pivotal role in developing leading-edge software code bases that deliver the world’s best online gaming experience.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to participate in the whole life-cycle of software development – solving problems and working on new features, designing solutions, coding, testing and supporting production environments.
- Analyse and modify existing C++ code
- Design and implement new software using C++ and TypeScript languages
- Analyse business requirements and estimate development efforts required
- Identify missed requirements, requirement gaps, and functional bugs
- Follow release planning guidelines, peer code review and other SDLC procedures
- Perform root cause analysis and propose corrective actions
- Review functional and design specifications in order to ensure a full understanding of deliverables
- Participate in project meetings and provide detailed status reports and updates on your deliverables
- Develop and maintain healthy collaborative relationships with other teams and colleagues
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert level knowledge of C++
- 5+ years of C++ development
- Excellent coding skills, ability to produce robust and readable code to meet the specs
- Experience in efficient algorithm design
- Solid knowledge of computer networking, distributed applications, and Internet communication protocols
- Knowledge of SQL scripting and relational databases
- Experience with big data processing, storage and analytics
- Strong logical and analytical skills and the ability to think clearly and flexibly
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate issues and results in a clear, concise, and precise manner, both verbally and in writing
- Detail-oriented and able to catch small issues and inconsistencies that others would miss
- Sc. or better in Computer Science or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependants
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- Regular on-site yoga sessions
About The Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Senior Software Developer role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.