The role: Senior Strategy Manager
We are looking for a Senior Strategy Manager to join our CSO team based in our London office.
Are you our next star player?
The purpose of the senior strategy manager role is to enable the commercial strategy team in its mission to deliver competitive advantage through strategic insights, both within the CSO organisation as well as in the wider Flutter International division.
Why we need you:
- You will work within the strategy team to help develop and evolve the strategy of the Flutter international division
- Working with our commercial and customer leadership teams to embed and deliver on strategy, including building data driven, customer focussed plans for our key markets
- You will work with the wider CSO team to ensure alignment on process and prioritization across new market opportunities and established key markets
- You will work closely with the team to evolve and deliver a process to keep the business informed of market dynamics and competitive context across Flutter international’s 10 core markets as well as proactively delivering insights into other markets around the world
- Working with the wider CSO team as well as group functions to help identify and assess potentially interesting partnerships and deals in markets around the world
- You will manage projects from conception to execution looking at adjacent or new markets and new ideas in which the business should be investing in or focussing on
- You will be responsible for managing junior members of the commercial strategy team and play a key role in team organisation, development and processes
- Commercially savvy – Uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions, make decisions and lead others
- Big thinker – Explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help Flutter International respond to change and shape the future
- Game changer – Encourages diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation
- Customer obsessed – Gains insight into external and internal customer needs and puts them at the heart of all that we do
Who are we looking for?
You should ideally be::
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or higher)
- 5+ years’ experience in the gambling sector or equivalent digital lead B2C sector
- 3+ years in a strategic focused role
- Numerically strong, with advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, other data skills a plus
- Experience working with and influencing senior stakeholders within a large business
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.