We are recruiting a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our Poker team in Richmond Hill!
Why we need you:
As a Senior BA, you will play a key part in growing Stars Group’s poker business as well as working on various cross-functional integration and improvements projects.
The role responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with innovation, product, and marketing teams to create high-level product visions.
- Contribute to the research, and writing of business requirements
- Lead the preparation, and writing of detailed functional and data specifications
- Lead the analysis process to determine the gap between existing system and new requests
- Lead requirements walkthrough and estimation sessions for development and QA teams
- Act as first point of contact on a project team for all requirements and documentation inquiries
- Participate in UI/UX design with product, graphics, and development teams
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation and competitor product research
- Participate in BI/analytics data analysis and discussion for post-launch evaluations
- Mentor new full-time and co-op Systems Analysts
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual with a solid grasp of the SDLC in both agile and waterfall environments and is comfortable working with international multi-functional teams!
- Substantial experience in the role of a Technical BA or Technical PO, with a focus on customer facing client-server applications
- Previous experience working within geographically distributed infrastructure teams/environments and with back-end technologies.
- Expertise with producing functional documentation from scratch or based on high level business cases in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Specialist at Gap analysis, and learning sophisticated technical systems
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) and work effectively in with both business and technical colleagues across geographically distributed teams
- Ability to raise and present key information in an effective way to senior management
- Problem-solver with ability to multi-task on several projects simultaneously and can find resolutions to conflicts easily
- Experience with the gaming and/or gaming industry
- Passion for Poker and its many variants
- Experience with the rollout of brand-new software products to consumer market
- Expert with Microsoft Excel – Pivot Tables, Index/Match, etc
- Ability to act as SME for different features, and games
- Solid understanding of JIRA and Confluence
What is in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants, and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next:
If you are what we are looking for, next up will be a zoom interview. And if that goes well, we will meet you for a final interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.