The Role: We are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager – Infrastructure to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Richmond Hill office.
Why we need you:
You’ll be managing and coordinating the end-to-end project activities from initiation to implementation including project set-up, kick-off, requirements analysis, solution design, build, test, production implementation, post-implementation review, issue resolution, status reporting and lessons learned. In addition, you will participate in lead internal IT Infrastructure projects and improve the IT Infrastructure processes and workflows.
Who are we looking for:
- Providing direction and support to the project team so proven experience working as a business systems analyst or within project management (focusing on software projects) is important.
- Evaluating project outcomes, maintaining comprehensive project documentation and providing timely status reports to management using critical analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills to enable.
- Monitoring project progress and adjusting as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Communicating with our team and various stakeholders in the group using excellent verbal and written communication skills within a thorough and timely manner.
- As the organization follows the general project management methodology, your PMP certification will be required.
- Experience with AGILE methodology and project management.
- Post-secondary degree or certification in a relevant field.
- High proficiency with JIRA, Confluence, and MS Project required.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience within the electronic gaming industry
- Highly technical skillset within IT infrastructure and hardware with a solid understanding of programming in large scale e-commerce environment would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
$1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
Free snacks and catered lunch
In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a final Zoom interview.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Senior Software Developer role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.