The Role: We are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager – Infrastructure to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Richmond Hill office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
- Lead internal IT Infrastructure projects and improve the IT Infrastructure processes and workflows
- Managing and coordinating the end-to-end project activities from initiation to implementation, including project setup, kick-off, requirements analysis, solution design, build, test, production implementation, post-implementation review, issue resolution, status reporting and lessons learned
- Establish clear and regular reporting through visual dashboards, sharing relevant insights for senior management and executive teams
- Use communications effectively to inform and influence your intended audiences, proactively networking with relevant stakeholders to advocate for the needs of your projects
- Mentor other project managers to refine their individual project management skills and behaviors
- Harness the team’s skills matrix to provide opportunities that close the team’s skill gaps
Who are we looking for
- You are highly adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment, demonstrating the ownership and initiative required to achieve business results.
- You have extensive experience working as a Technical Project Manager, successfully leading large cross-functional teams in delivering complex infrastructure-focused projects.
- You have executed corporate-wide initiatives, defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with project rollout and ongoing support.
- You possess effective leadership, influencing, and relationship-building skills with a very strong emphasis on team culture, morale, engagement and retention.
- You are results-oriented, going above and beyond to ensure you meet your commitments.
- You have worked closely with product managers, engineering leaders, and product development teams to define and deliver high-quality products and features through the full software development lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- You have demonstrated interpersonal effectiveness and are emotionally intelligent in communicating, persuading, influencing, and handling challenging conversations effectively at a Director level and above.
- Your excellent verbal and written skills enable you to clearly articulate technical matters with business Execs and business matters with technical people.
- You ask critical questions about the why of a process, pare back to minimum viable process when needed, and influence adherence to agreed-upon standards.
- You pride yourself on your analytical thinking and ability to quickly process data in making critical decisions
- You are comfortable chairing regular governance forums (e.g. team stand-ups, steering committees) to review progress with key constituents and manage high stakeholder expectations.
- You have significant Agile/lean experience with Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
- You are PMP-certified with a high proficiency in JIRA, Confluence and MS Project.
- You have a post-secondary degree or certification in a relevant field.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience within the electronic gaming industry
- Highly technical skillset within IT infrastructure and hardware with a solid understanding of programming in large scale e-commerce environment
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- Free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a final Zoom interview.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Senior Technical Project Manager role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.